You must return your item(s) back to us no later than 45 days from order. You are responsible for the cost of your returns and can pay for your returns label via our returns portal. If 45 days have passed, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund, no exceptions.
We offer refunds to your original payment method on all full priced items returned to us within 45 days from order date. We also offer exchanges, you can request an exchange for a different size/colour of a product. All exchange requests are processed subject to stock. If the item is unavailable you will be contacted by our Customer Service team to organise an exchange for something else or a refund.
Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method only, this policy applies for all payment methods including Buy Now & Pay Later payment methods. If your order was purchased with YouPay your refund will be in the form of a Gift Card.
Returns must adhere to the following:
- Unworn, unused & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear; not damaged by the transfer of make-up or deodorant, size sticker still in tact on outsole and no sign of use on outsole)
- In its original packaging with tags attached (if applicable)
- If you purchased shoes the shoe box must be undamaged, do not stick returns labels directly on the box, use a mail bag. If the shoe box is damaged, £2.50 will be deducted from your refund as we need to replace the box.
Any items not meeting these criteria will NOT be refunded or exchanged. We reserve the right to return your item back to you if it does not adhere to the above, at your own cost.
If you have a product fault or FoxBox exchange, please do not use the returns portal. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject "faulty", including pictures of the issue if applicable and order number) and the team will help you.
You’ll need the following info to register your return:
- Order number (you can find this on your order confirmation or shipping email)
- E-mail address
- Shipping address
How to register your return inside the portal:
- Enter your order number AND postcode OR e-mail OR phone number
- Select which item(s) you are returning and why.
- If you are selecting an exchange remember to add the new size, you require. Note: if the new size requested is out of stock you will be contacted by our Customer Service team to organise an exchange for something else or a refund.
- Confirm your original personal and delivery info (please amend if needed)
- Select your preferred returns method & complete your payment for your returns label. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Download and print your returns label and returns form, or take your QR to the drop off location
- Once you can see your return has reached our warehouse please allow up to 7 working days for this to be confirmed via e-mail.
Please keep your proof of postage safe until your return reaches us.
The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
We cover the outward shipping fee to you for one exchange per order, anything further than that needs to be covered by you.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you order above the free shipping threshold (£99 UK, £99 international), and then return items that take you below the threshold, the following shipping fee will be deducted from your refund total:
- £3.50 UK
- £4.50 EU
- £5.50 International
Also applies to free shipping codes, where the entire order has been returned.
If you opted for any Express Shipping option, only the Standard shipping rate cost will be refunded to you by law.
FoxBox is made to order, thus we only accept exchanges for a different size and no returns are possible under no circumstances.
Sale items: Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged (but we can offer gift card in the value of the item, which will be sent to you once we’ve received the return)
YouPay Returns: Due to the way YouPay functions, only the shopper (the person who shared their cart) is able to request a return. Returns can only be dealt with in the form of a digital gift card or an exchange.
I have been sent the wrong item
If there has been an error on your order please contact customer service with the subject WRONG ITEM at email@example.com, who can help you arrange the return and then re-ship of the correct item. If we require you to return an incorrectly shipped item back to us, we will cover the cost of return shipping via standard mail only; anything above this amount will not be reimbursed.
My Item is Faulty
If you believe your item to be faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject "faulty"), including a picture of the fault with description within 48 hours of receiving the item, along with your order number and name. Genuine product faults will have a replacement item sent straight out if stock is available, if no stock is available we will offer a different colour or a refund.
Full refund policy here.